(Originally posted on Jan 18, 2021)
Taken from Paradox forum post
Credit to Zamensis
DOWNLOAD (~180 MB)
See Installation below.
Version 0.92 (tested for AOD 1.08 to 1.12) 4th April 2023
If you liked this, please leave a comment!
- Important: Before you install the mod, delete the folder "gfx\skins" (or just rename it).
- Now the installation. Extract the file you have downloaded into your AOD folder.
- If you use a mod that adds countries or changes the map, leave your "db" and "map" folders as they are, overwrite the rest. Otherwise, overwrite everything.
- You're done. Please share your opinions!
- Compatible with any version of AOD between 1.07 and 1.12. Savegame-compatible.
- Mostly compatible with most mods (see Installation). Some mismatches are to be expected (event pictures for example), but nothing game-breaking.
Note: This mod doesn't change the pictures for leaders, ministers, research teams, technologies, units, sprites, flags or unique provinces. For all these items, there are a few mods out there that will nicely complement this one.
Vanilla-style map icons 1.0 (4 KB) - Black map icons, vanilla-style, for those who don't like the orange ones.
Nazi flag 1.0 (94 KB) - Historical flag for Germany (original author unknown, adjustments by me).
Alternative Tech Tree Display - Unless you use a mod that adds/changes/removes techs, I recommend you use this one too. For AOD 1.07-1.12 only.
- Insignificant tweaks, really.
- Added a download link.
- HOI4, mainly.
- Some images I did myself.
- WIF, Mod33, GIP? A very small amount of assets might remain from other mods, having been used for testing in the earliest days of this project, years ago.
- In any case, if you happen to reckognize your work in this mod, please, contact me about it.